Interested in hunger relief? Want to help feed the hungry?
Check out careers and job opportunities at the Arkansas Foodbank.
The Arkansas Foodbank is the state’s largest non-governmental provider of emergency food aid. In 2017, the Arkansas Foodbank distributed 26.5 million pounds of food; the highest ever in our 36 year history. The Arkansas Foodbank operates as a distribution hub for over 450 partner agencies in 33 counties in central and south Arkansas. These agencies include food pantries, soup kitchens, youth programs, senior centers, schools and emergency shelters. Foodbank member agencies service approximately 60,500 meals a day—touching the lives of 280,000 individuals every year.
We offer the following benefits plan options:
- Two comprehensive medical plan options with cost shared between you and Arkansas Foodbank
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses and dependent care expenses
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability
- 401k retirement with 100% contribution match of up to 5% of eligible pay after one year of service
- Employee Assistance Program
- 10 paid holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off policy.
- Service Recognition awarded every 5 years of service