The Round Up App allows you to automatically donate the change from your credit or debit card transactions to help feed the hungry in Central and Southern Arkansas. Once you create an account, you do not need to use the app while making a purchase. Just swipe your card as usual. You are in complete control, and can cap your maximum monthly donation if desired. Click here to learn more or to sign up.
Create a personal fundraiser to celebrate your special day. Whether it’s a birthday, wedding, or other special occasion, your fundraiser will help provide food and hope to your neighbors in need.
How to create your crowdfunding fundraiser page:
- Click the fundraiser you would like to start on the Arkansas Foodbank website page
- Click “Create my own fundraising page!” on the fundraiser homepage
- Enter in your name and preferred email
- An email will be sent to the entered email with a link to personalize your page
- Click “Personalize my page!” in the email
To edit your fundraising page:
- Choose a picture for your page to let everyone know it is you and you are fundraising for the Arkansas Foodbank.
- Write a little note on why you are participating and what it means to you for people to donate to your fundraising page.
- Set your fundraising goal
- Click “Save and Publish”
- Click “Got it”
- You will get an email that you can share with friends and family for them to donate.
- In the top right corner of your page is a button that says “View My Published Page”. Click this button.
- You are now in public view of your page and can share this link with everyone you know.
To log back in to your fundraising page:
Click the link in the original email used to personalize your page. Here you can see who has donated and the amount. As well as edit any of your page. If you lost the email with the link contact Kailyn McCarty at (501) 569-4314.