THV11 and the Arkansas Foodbank are celebrating the 19th year of the Summer Cereal Drive!
The Summer Cereal Drive provides non-perishable breakfast items that are both nutritious and kid-friendly for children and families in Central Arkansas who would otherwise go without the most important meal of the day – breakfast.
There are two ways to participate in Summer Cereal Drive. You can come to our community sites and drop off your donations or you can create a team! Get your friends, family or coworkers together and form a team to compete in our drive. You can collect cereal, breakfast items and money during the month of June and then bring it on the designated drop off day to see which team brings in the most for each division!
- Team Registration is live.
- Our annual Kick-off Breakfast will be Thursday, May 30th in the THV 11 Weather Garden. Guests should arrive at 8:30 a.m. to be featured on The Vine from 9am to 10am.
- Community sites for the Summer Cereal Drive will be every Tuesday and Thursday beginning June 4th-June 25th. ***Please note that there has been a change to the times this year***. We will be at each community site from 8:30am to 7:30pm. THV11 will broadcast LIVE at 9am, noon, 5pm and 6pm each of these days.
- We will be at Magic Springs Friday, June 7th. Bring cereal or a monetary donation on June 7th and you will receive a discounted ticket to Magic Springs.
- Summer Cereal Drive Night at the Travs game at Dickey Stephens will be on Wednesday, June 12th at 5pm
- Wrap up and delivery will be on Thursday, June 27th from 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at the Arkansas Foodbank warehouse. I will contact you to schedule your drop off time.
- Our Awards Breakfast will be on Thursday, July 11th at the Arkansas Foodbank – Upstairs Conference Room from 8:30am to 10:30am and will be featured on THV11’s The Vine from 9:00am to 10:00am
Community Site Dates and Locations
Saline County | Kroger Market Place | 6/4
North Little Rock | Indian Hills Kroger | 6/6
Little Rock | Kroger in the Heights | 6/11
Cabot | Harps | 6/13
Hot Springs | Walmart Central Ave | 6/18
Conway | Kroger Salem | 6/20
Pine Bluff | Super 1 Foods | 6/25
Questions? Contact Nick Bradford at 501.569.4315.