THV11 and the Arkansas Foodbank are celebrating the 19th year of the Summer Cereal Drive!
The Summer Cereal Drive provides non-perishable breakfast items that are both nutritious and kid-friendly for children and families in Central Arkansas who would otherwise go without the most important meal of the day – breakfast.
There are two ways to participate in Summer Cereal Drive. You can come to our community sites and drop off your donations or you can create a team! Get your friends, family or coworkers together and form a team to compete in our drive. You can collect cereal, breakfast items and money during the month of June and then bring it on the designated drop off day to see which team brings in the most for each division!
Read more about our partnership with THV11 Here!
- Team Registration is live.
- Our annual Kick-off Breakfast will be Thursday, May 30th in the THV 11 Weather Garden. Guests should arrive at 8:30 a.m. to be featured on The Vine from 9am to 10am.
- Community sites for the Summer Cereal Drive will be every Tuesday and Thursday beginning June 4th-June 25th. ***Please note that there has been a change to the times this year***. We will be at each community site from 8:30am to 7:30pm. THV11 will broadcast LIVE at 9am, noon, 5pm and 6pm each of these days.
- We will be at Magic Springs Friday, June 7th. Bring cereal or a monetary donation on June 7th and you will receive a discounted ticket to Magic Springs.
- Summer Cereal Drive Night at the Travs game at Dickey Stephens will be on Wednesday, June 12th at 5pm
- Wrap up and delivery will be on Thursday, June 27th from 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at the Arkansas Foodbank warehouse. I will contact you to schedule your drop off time.
- Our Awards Breakfast will be on Thursday, July 11th at the Arkansas Foodbank – Upstairs Conference Room from 8:30am to 10:30am and will be featured on THV11’s The Vine from 9:00am to 10:00am
Community Site Dates and Locations
Tuesday, June 4:
Adam Bledsoe and Ed Buckner at the Benton Kroger Marketplace.
Thursday, June 6:
Adam Bledsoe at the North Little Rock/Indian Hills Kroger.
Friday, June 7:
Adam Bledsoe’s Birthday Splash at Magic Springs. Anyone who donates an unopened box of cereal at Magic Springs during the live broadcast of The Vine can purchase admission for $29.99 plus tax per donated item.
Tuesday, June 11:
Laura Monteverdi and Craig O’Neill at the Little Rock/Heights Kroger.
Wednesday, June 12:
THV11 Summer Cereal Drive Night at The Travs: Donate a box of cereal and get $3 off admission for up to 10 people. Gates open at 6:10; game begins at 7:10.
Thursday, June 13:
Hayden Balgavy at the Cabot Harps.
Tuesday, June 18:
Rolly Hoyt at the Hot Springs Walmart on Central Ave.
Thursday, June 20:
Adam Bledsoe at the Conway Kroger on Salem.
Tuesday, June 25:
Laura Monteverdi and Craig O’Neill at Super 1 Foods (Brookshires) in Pine Bluff.
Where to donate?
ONLINE: Donate online for the Summer Cereal Drive here. Every dollar donated helps the Arkansas Foodbank acquire and distribute a box of cereal to a child in need. Just select a dollar-amount to donate. It’s that easy.
DONATION DROP-OFF for businesses and organizations: Businesses and organizations who have registered are to drop off their donations at the Arkansas Foodbank Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. to noon or 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. by Thursday, June 27.
The Foodbank is located at 4301 West 65th Street in Little Rock. Please call Nick Bradford with the Foodbank at 501-569-4315 for delivery information or help.
You can also donate cereal at any of these AT&T Locations! Click here to see a full list and find a store near you!
COMMUNITY SITES & EVENTS: Drop off cereal anytime at area participating Walmart, Kroger, Brookshire and Harps Food Store locations from May 30 to June 27.
You can also stop by one of the following THV locations from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. to drop off your donation and say hello to the THV11 team!
Questions? Contact Nick Bradford at 501.569.4315.