THV11 and the Arkansas Foodbank are celebrating the 18th year of the Summer Cereal Drive!
The Summer Cereal Drive provides non-perishable breakfast items that are both nutritious and kid-friendly for children and families in Central Arkansas who would otherwise go without the most important meal of the day – breakfast.
There are two ways to participate in Summer Cereal Drive. You can come to our community sites and drop off your donations or you can create a team! Get your friends, family or coworkers together and form a team to compete in our drive. You can collect cereal, breakfast items and money during the month of June and then bring it on the designated drop off day to see which team brings in the most for each division!
Community Sites (5:00 am – 9:30 am)
Tuesday, June 5th – Cabot, at Harps Food Store
Wednesday, June 6th – Dickey-Stephens Park in NLR – THV11 Summer Cereal Drive night with the Arkansas Travelers
Thursday, June 7th – Hot Springs, Walmart on Central Avenue
Tuesday, June 12th – Bryant, Walmart
Thursday, June 14th – Beebe, Walmart
Tuesday, June 19th – Pine Bluff, Brookshire’s on Hazel Street
Thursday, June 21st – Conway, Kroger Marketplace on Salem Road
Tuesday, June 26th – Little Rock vs NLR (usually do NLR from 5pm-7pm in the evening)
- Morning Team Live at Kroger in the Heights LR 5:00 am – 9:30 am
- Evening Team Live at Kroger on JFK Blvd in North Little Rock 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Thursday, June 28th – Arkansas Foodbank in Little Rock (business drop-off day)
If you aren’t able to put a team together or make a cereal donation you can still help!
- Team Registration is live on the website now and will close June 8th.
- Our annual Kick-off Breakfast will be Thursday, May 31st in the THV 11 Weather Garden from 5:00 am – 7:00 am.
- Community sites for the Summer Cereal Drive will be every Tuesday and Thursday beginning June 5th-June 26th. See above for a full list of community sites.
- Wrap up and delivery will be on Thursday, June 28th from 5:00 am – 2:00 pm at the Arkansas Foodbank warehouse.
- Our Awards Breakfast will be on Thursday, July 12th at the Arkansas Foodbank.
Questions? Contact Nick Bradford at 501.569.4315.