Food and Fund Drives are a great way to partner with the Arkansas Foodbank in helping us be a community that is united to fight hunger.
Food and Fund Drive Guide
Holding a Food Drive
- We have a list of our most needed items that are available on our website or by contacting Nick Bradford.
- Get your Food Drive registered with the Foodbank by calling Nick Bradford.
- Get supplies you’ll need from the Foodbank. We have boxes, collection barrels and large totes.
Spreading the Word
- Tell people about your Food Drive on Social Media.
- Send out emails to co-workers, family and friends.
- Make flyers to put on your collection boxes or barrels.
Add in a Fund Drive Component
- For every $1 donated to the Foodbank, we can provide food for 5 meals.
- You can do a virtual Food Drive set up by the Foodbank with your very own donation page to share with your friends and family. Click here to start your fund drive today!
- You can create a Facebook Fundraiser for the Foodbank in conjunction with your food drive.
Delivering Your Food Drive
- Food pickup becomes cost prohibitive when we schedule small pickups. Only Food Drives over 500 pounds (or 500 cans of food) will be picked up by the Foodbank.
- To drop off your Food Drive, simply contact Sherri Jones to set up a delivery time.
- Our Warehouse is open for deliveries from 8:00 am – 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm-3:30 pm Monday – Friday.
- Our Warehouse staff will assist you in unloading your Food Drive once you arrive.
If you are interested in hosting a Food & Fund drive, please complete this form or contact Sherri Jones 501.569.4316.