We love showing the Donald W. Reynolds Distribution Center to those who are interested in getting involved to alleviate hunger. Every week we tour groups of folks from all walks of life through our facility. They range from individuals and families to large groups of civic, faith-based, educational and corporate organizations.
About Our Warehouse
The Foodbank moved into our current warehouse in 2011, funded in part by the Donald W. Reynolds Foundation. The 99,000-square-foot facility features:
• Steel King racking system and high-reaching fork lifts that allow five-high vertical storage for pallets and more than doubles our capacity
• Salvage room to inspect, sort and repack or re-label donated goods
• Detention room to provide segregated storage of unexamined products for quality control
• Cold storage and freezer
• Dock-height loading docks so forklifts can roll into the trailers for loading and unloading
• Agency loading docks ergonomically designed for easier loading
• State-of-the-art security system
• Big Ass Fan™ for improved air circulation in the dry warehouse area
• Superior Rating in AIB International Food Safety Audit four years running
Are you interested in an individual tour, or for you, family, and/or friends? Walk-ins are welcome or you can call 501.565.8121 for parties of 8 or more.
8:00AM – 5:00PM
Are you interested in touring as part of a group? (Corporate, church, school, civic, etc.) Call Amber Bryant at 501.569.4320 to schedule your tour. Volunteer sessions are also available for groups of all sizes.