The Arkansas Foodbank is the state’s largest non-governmental provider of emergency food aid. In 2022, the Arkansas Foodbank distributed 40.1 million pounds of food. The Arkansas Foodbank operates as a distribution hub for over 450 partner agencies in 33 counties in central and south Arkansas. These agencies include food pantries, soup kitchens, youth programs, senior centers, schools, and emergency shelters. Foodbank member agencies service approximately 280,000 individuals every year.
We offer the following benefits plan options:
- Two comprehensive medical plan options with cost shared between you and Arkansas Foodbank
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses and dependent care expenses
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- 401k retirement with 100% contribution match of up to 5% of eligible pay after one year of service
- Employee Assistance Program
- 10 paid holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off policy.
- Service Recognition awarded every 5 years of service
Arkansas Foodbank values the individual diversity of all employees, volunteers, donors, and clients. Differences in age, race, ethnic heritage, religion, appearance, sexual orientation, and many others provide experiences, viewpoints, and ideas that can strengthen and enrich our organization. We strive to create an organizational culture that values different perspectives and that is based on our organizational values. Diversity is the uniqueness each of us brings to fulfilling these values and achieving our vision.