The Harvesters is the Arkansas Foodbank’s young professionals group dedicated to volunteering, fundraising and advocating on behalf of the Arkansas Foodbank in support of its mission. The group draws strength from its diversity of members and professional backgrounds and through varying experiences.
Benefits of Membership
- Meet and network with like-minded and socially conscious individuals.
- Exposure to business professionals and community leaders who support the Arkansas Foodbank.
- Opportunities to give back to your community.
- Receive discounted tickets to Arkansas Foodbank fundraisers and merchandise.
- Honored at signature fundraiser held in the spring.
- Opportunity to serve on the Executive Board, gaining valuable leadership skills and networking opportunities.
If you are interested in joining, please complete the application.
Contact Kate Snell with any questions, 501.569.4329.
2021 Executive Committee
- Nicole Winters | Chair
- Jenna Schmidt | Membership and Finance Chair
- Amy White | Community Service Chair
- Shelsea Veloz | Harvesters Empty Bowls Chair
- Brandon Middleton | Harvesters Harvest Night Chair
- Jenny Higgs | Marketing Chair