The Harvesters is the Arkansas Foodbank’s young professionals group dedicated to volunteering, fundraising and advocating on behalf of the Arkansas Foodbank in support of its mission. The group draws strength from its diversity of members and professional backgrounds and through varying experiences.
Benefits of Membership
- Meet and network with like-minded and socially conscious individuals.
- Exposure to business professionals and community leaders who support the Arkansas Foodbank.
- Opportunities to give back to your community.
- Receive discounted tickets to Arkansas Foodbank fundraisers and merchandise.
- Honored at signature fundraiser held in the spring.
- Opportunity to serve on the Executive Board, gaining valuable leadership skills and networking opportunities.
2019 Executive Committee
Nicole Winters, Chair | Attorney, Windstream
Amy Hilliard White, Membership & Finance Chair | Pharmacist, UAMS
Hollyann Neal, Communications Chair | Corporate Buyer, Dillard’s
Joseph Hunt, Harvesters Chairs | Corporate Assistant Buyer, Dillard’s
Jordon Addison, Marketing Chair | Art Director, Stone Ward Advertising
If you are interested in joining, please complete the application found here.
Contact Hanna French with any questions, 501.569.4329.