The Harvesters is the Arkansas Foodbank’s young professionals group dedicated to volunteering, fundraising and advocating on behalf of the Arkansas Foodbank in support of its mission. The group draws strength from its diversity of members and professional backgrounds and through varying experiences.
Benefits of Membership
- Meet and network with like-minded and socially conscious individuals.
- Exposure to business professionals and community leaders who support the Arkansas Foodbank.
- Opportunities to give back to your community.
- Receive discounted tickets to Arkansas Foodbank fundraisers and merchandise.
- Honored at signature fundraiser held in the spring.
- Opportunity to serve on the Executive Board, gaining valuable leadership skills and networking opportunities.
If you are interested in joining, please complete the application.
Pay your membership dues here!
Contact Hanna French with any questions, 501.569.4329.
2019 Executive Committee
Nicole Winters, Chair | Attorney, Windstream
Amy Hilliard White, Membership & Finance Chair | Pharmacist, UAMS
Hollyann Neal, Communications Chair | Corporate Buyer, Dillard’s
Joseph Hunt, Harvesters’ Harvest Night Chair | Corporate Assistant Buyer, Dillard’s
Jordon Addison, Marketing and Harvesters’ Empty Bowls Chair | Field Marketing Manager, Rabo AgriFinance
2019 General Committee